vendredi 3 décembre 2010

Fresh

I miss this more personal kind of blog. I don't care what people think I am posting like i do in tumblr. Also, I think this would be good for me. I have a lot to talk about now that I am back at Calarts. And for anyone who wants to know, I like it here. There are pros and of course there are cons, but i do like it here. I worry for my health though.
I have been reading Holly's blog and it is incredibly beautiful. I have definitely had moments where I knew that something was not right, and it was the lack of the Holy Spirit. I used to be so in love with Christ and I loved everything he did for me, and i prayed and prayed. But now that I do not always have those friends around, nothing is the same. But I need to get myself back to praying often. I need to pray in the morning, in the afternoon, at night. I need to thank Him all the time for allowing me to return, and I need to pray that I will stay healthy enough to get through one dance class without getting into a depressed state or sitting out. 


On another note,
My friend, Cecilia, saw a little sparrow dead on the concrete, so we took our time to help the little fellow whom we named Charlie. We buried him, and gave him a pretty bed, said a few words, and sang him a peaceful song as he flew up to heaven. I felt renewed and refreshed. I felt that Charlie really appreciated us, and I loved every moment of it.

- Tiara

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire